- Short lead time compared to assembly line production
- Increased flexibility in production, no rigid production processes
- Strengthened process discipline, thanks to a well thought out process structure
- Compact and flexible arrangement of the various processing stations
- Integration of various stations possible, such as measuring, washing, etc.
- Increased spindle runtime due to short handling distances
- Improved product quality and lower rework costs or lower reject rate due to increased process reliability
- and much more