Robot-based processing (milling / deburring)
- Automatic tool change
- Loading and unloading of workpieces parallel to production is possible
- Enormous degrees of freedom due to 6-axis robots and the use of a rotary swivel unit
- The robot program is created by means of a 3D model with an external CAD-CAM system and is stored on the server. The program is then loaded from the server into the robot so that the workpiece can be machined.
- It can be integrated directly e.g. in a pallet automation system
- Low-noise due to soundproof enclosure
- and much more