Increases your flexibility and productivity
Direct and indirect work piece handling possible
Indirect workpiece handling using vices
Direct workpiece handling
- Short changeover times thanks to flexible attachments
- Direct workpiece handling or indirect by vise handling possible
- Flexible and easy retrofitting of new components
- Main time parallel loading / unloading and setup possible
- Vises can continue to be used for manual loading of the machine
- Effective and short term response to new orders
- Integration of downstream processes such as marking, measuring, washing, etc.
- Small installation surface required
- No protective fence mandatory
- Universally applicable to various CNC machines
- Mobile and compact, can be transported quickly and easily using a pallet truck
- Everything from a single source, from the interface to putting into operation
Worker and robot work simultaneously at the cell
Example: Loading of a 5-axis milling machine
The controller - everything at a glance
- User-friendly visualization
- System operation without robot control
- Standardized, menu-driven programming
- Quick & easy programming of new components
- No special robot knowledge necessary
- Main time-parallel programming of new components
- Compact drawer storage system
- Various designs of the drawer inlays possible
- The workpieces can be transported using the transport trolleys from the automation system.
- Fast parts supply by means of transport trolleys
- Vice or workpiece handling possible
- Expandable with additional stations such as washing, barcode laser, etc.
- and much more
We can also offer you a completely individual automation solution tailored to your specific requirements. Integration of various stations such as washing, deburring, assembling, barcode laser device etc. is possible.
- Short lead time compared to assembly line production
- Increased flexibility in production, no rigid production processes
- Strengthened process discipline, thanks to a well thought out process structure
- Compact and flexible arrangement of the various processing stations
- Integration of various stations possible, such as measuring, washing, etc.
- Increased spindle runtime due to short handling distances
- Improved product quality and lower rework costs or lower reject rate due to increased process reliability
- and much more